This update for Star Wars Battlefront 2 has been modified to correct the following:
- Added support in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer for additional maps.
- Added support for the LCD screen on the Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard.
- Added additional server-client functionality to increase the online experience.
- Corrected functionality issues with Droidekas.
- Adjusted the weapon animation speed based on how fast the player is moving.
- Corrected an issue that caused the remote rockets awarded to heavy weapons class soldiers to become invisible.
- Corrected an issue with the sky texture on Geonosis.
- Resolved various stability issues associated with multiple hardware configurations.
- Improved stability for computers using Dual-Core CPUs with NVIDIA GeForce 6 or GeForce 7 graphics cards. Please check the NVIDIA website for future driver updates which may resolve any existing issues.
- Increased stability for both Singleplayer and Multiplayer portions of the game.
- Corrected an issue that caused player icons in the mini-map to disappear.
- And numerous other fixes.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSStar Wars Battlefront 2 (US version running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.1 patch