This latest patch for Tomb Raider Legendfeatures improved gameplay and fixes a number of bugs including various performance problems, stability issues and controller issues. It also includes the following:
- Fix for ‘High Priority’ task manager (lock up), in addition to fixing the occasional audio stuttering issue.
- Overall improved performance.
- Fixes and improvements made to Lighting when running the NextGen version.
- Implemented a separate ‘walk’ button for Lara.
- Fixed the issues regarding the breakables when running NextGen.
- Fixes made when running the game using a secondary monitor.
- Refresh Rate option now fully operational.
- ATI CrossFire Movie problem has been fixed.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSTomb Raider Legend (running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Tomb Raider Legend patch 1.2