This latest patch for Star Wars – Knights of the Old Republic features improved gameplay and fixes a number of bugs:
- Made a fix to the Enable Hardware Mouse option when it is disabled. This fixes a crash with certain ATI Radeon 9600 video cards.
- Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.
- Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.
- Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tool-tips for non-Jedi characters.
- Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator like they had an inventory when they did not.
- Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active your movement rate would return to normal.
- Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or their target died.
- The turret mini-game should no longer have the blur visual effect if you enter it with that visual effect turned on.
- The Security option no longer displays for doors which a key is required.
- Fixed a rare bug where the game could get stuck if an auto-pause was triggered at the exact same time as an area transition.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when a Dark Jedi dies at the exact same time as he deflected a blaster bolt.
- Fixed a rare crash on startup under Windows 98.
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
- Made a fix to the ‘Disable Vertex Buffer Objects’ option in ‘swkotor.ini’.
- Added two new ‘swkotor.ini’ sound options.
- Removed the awareness penalty when running.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSStar Wars - Knights of the Old Republic (running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Star Wars – Knights of the Old Republic patch 1.03