The Rome Total War – Barbarian Invasion 1.6 patch contains the following performance enhancements and includes a number of gaming fixes:
- Generals’ night fighting ability is granted at 4 stars rather than 5.
- Fixed the memory leak slowdown that was seen on the Campaign map during extended play.
- Loyalty is now available with all shadow factions. The faction leader will now not revolt.
- When a horde is created, horde units are no longer added to existing armies that occupy forts.
- Fixed a bug that causes hordes to avoid fighting armies on bridges on the campaign map.
- Gratianus Flavius is given a unit of Imperial German Bodyguards to fix a missing general’s unit bug in the starting positions.
- Fixes to settlement tax updating, so that it correctly updates tax policy when changing governors.
- Fixed a bug that caused diplomats to gather at extreme southwest corner of map in some cases.
- Fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was exceeding max size. The Marriage Event trigger now works.
- There are a large number of changes to the balance of the game in response to the extended play that has been done by forum users.
- Fixed an issue where disembarkation paths were being left on the terrain.
- The Nomad voices have been changed from Greek to Barbarian.
- Fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was exceeding max size.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSRome Total War - Barbarian Invasion
DOWNLOAD Rome Total War – Barbarian Invasion Patch 1.6