This patch fixes a range of bugs in PhotoImpact 12 while fixing Windows Vista compatibility. In other words, it fixes a few bugs in PhotoImpact to make it run properly on Vista. Note: the other features of the update apply to all versions of Windows, not just WIndows Vista. It includes:
- Vista Support.
- Updated RAW engine.
- OpenType font support.
- Pressing Alt in mask option sometimes caused a repaint issue.
- Problem of displaying options in 256-color option box.
- When docked, sometimes the 'H' key wouldn't work in Histogram panel.
- Display issue on 'Optimizer'.
- In editing mode, some issues with German keyboard support was resolved.
DOWNLOAD PhotoImpact 12 update patch with Vista compatibility (Build 126.96.36.199)