This patch will update Medal of Honor Airborne to version 1.3. Before applying the 1.3 patch, you must first have installed the 1.2 first (see the Games section of this site for the 1.2 patch).
The update adds the following features:
- Added the option to replace the rifle class with a non- scoped Springfield for dedicated servers.
- Added the option to replace the rifle class with a non-scoped G43 for dedicated servers.
- Heraklion map is playable in all multiplayer game modes.
- The Hunt Classic map is playable in all multiplayer game modes.
- Objective Mode has been added for all maps in multiplayer.
- Added an in-game server admin tool (Rcon).
- Added a new server command “say” that allows server admins to make announcements through the console or in-game RCon tool. The announcements will appear on all connected clients and will be distinguished with both a prefix and different color.
- Every in-game message is now logged in game console (press ` to access it) Several options have been set up for which team defends during Objective Mode.
- Kill messages now correspond to a weapon type.
- The update edits all multiplayer maps to include Objective Mode.
- Two brand new maps were added.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSThe Medal of Honor Airborne patched to version 1.2
DOWNLOAD Medal of Honor Airborne patch 1.3