The Joint Operations – Typhoon Rising update patch 220.127.116.11 can be applied only to the full version of the game (US English version only). It features the following fixes:
- Multiplayer map TK – Awon Atoll has had its Hot-Zone resized to be enhance playability.
- References to HUD map in game have been changed from “Spin Map” to “GPS”.
- The in-game information and scoring screen has been updated to more accurately convey scoring information to the end user.
- The Ranking & Scoring Systems have been enhanced to give players a better and longer experience when playing Joint Operations.
- The NovaWorld account Help button has been updated.
- The NovaWorld login screen will no longer “Auto-Login”.
- Improved ping code will provide more accurate ping times.
- Users will now be punted if after entering a server they fail to spawn or provide other input within 6 minutes of joining.
- Checking “Remember My Login” in Joint Operations will no longer cause conflicts with other NovaLogic games you have installed.
- Clicking the My Account button will no longer cause you to exit your game without first warning you.
- The crosshair will render in a 1024×768 resolution.
- Players will now receive feedback in the form of their crosshair changing color, or if using an iron site, having their crosshair flash on the screen, when their bullets strike a live target.
- The game now features a “Kill Cam” which will show the victim what direction he was killed from.
- The KOTH Hot Zone now changes colors on the GPS map based on which team has more time in the Hot Zone.
- In-game changes to video resolution will now produce a confirmation message before applying changes.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSJoint Operations - Typhoon Rising (full US version)
DOWNLOAD Joint Operations – Typhoon Rising patch 18.104.22.168