This latest patch for Star Wars Empire At War features improved gameplay and fixes a number of bugs including:
- Players can now play on maps made with the Star Wars Empire At War editor (the editor is a separate download and at the time this patch was released, the editor hadn’t been made available).
- New Multiplayer Land Skirmish map ‘Corellian Countdown’
- New 43 Planet Multiplayer Campaign Map ‘Lines are Drawn’
- Corrected an issue that could prevent progress past mission 4 in the Rebel Campaign.
- Added AI improvements for Land Control games.
- Corrected an issue to count troop transports towards unit cap in space tactical battles.
- Improved AI to move units within firing range when using Tractor Beam/Proton beam weapons.
- Corrected an issue where proton torpedoes would ignore hardpoints when applying damage.
- Corrected an issue in tutorial mission 5 that caused hint Voice Overs to stop repeating if the reinforcements objective has not been completed.
- Corrected multiple text and voice issues in Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Polish versions of the game.
- Corrected an issue that prevented two Force-sensitive heroes from targeting the same building.
- Corrected an issue that caused ground troops to be destroyed in space tactical battles when using Auto-Resolve.
- Corrected an issue that prevented enemy units from displaying their team color in the mini-map.
- Corrected an issue with the magnapulse cannon that required double-clicking in order to target enemies.
- Corrected a collision issue with Land Skirmish map "Clash on Tatooine" that allowed units to fire through the terrain.
- Disabled Save/Load functionality when in tutorial missions.
- Corrected an issue that allowed AI to use Luke Skywalker's special ability without waiting for the recharge timer.
- Corrected multiple issues with the cinematic camera.
- Corrected an issue that allowed the Interdictor Cruiser's Gravity Well to remain active after it was destroyed.
- Corrected an issue that prevented multiple units from using the Barrage ability on the same target.
- Corrected an issue that allowed the Death Star to fire after a tactical battle completed.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSStar Wars Empire At War (Windows)
DOWNLOAD Star Wars Empire At War patch 1.05