Important notes about the Doom 3 patch from Activision:
- Activision recommended that any user modifications that have been installed to the Doom3 directory be removed before installing this update. These modifications are not supported by Activision and may not be compatible with some of the new features that are included.
- Using this update will reset your progress in whatever map you are currently saved in. When loading a saved game, the player starts at the beginning of that map with their inventory intact.
- Using this update will reset the Nightmare skill setting. If you are playing in Nightmare mode before applying the 1.1 update, you will need to re-enable it in the console (g_nightmare 1).
- Fixed desktop crash when loading a QuickSave made when during influence in EPD Lab in Alphalabs 1.
- Fixed game freezing if in-game MP menu is opened just after a change map vote Passes and just before the map changes.
- Fixed duplicate player names shutting down a server during map changes.
- Fixed scrolling lists with arrow keys while holding control crashing game.
- Added toggle functionality to movement commands (i.e. toggle crouch as opposed to holding the button down).
- Added in_togglecrouch, in_togglerun, & in_togglezoom.
- Added dialog to multiplayer video settings menu telling user that changes require exiting game before they'll take effect.
- Fixed remote password field only displaying 3-4 characters at a time.
- Fixed g_voteFlags so that spectator and nextmap could be individually toggled.
- Made print screen bindable.
- Made Alt-Gr (right alt) bindable separately for European versions. For English versions, right alt and left alt both bind as "alt" so that US users who currently have something bound to right alt don't have their config affected by the update.
- Added mouse wheel scrolling to server list (GUI list boxes).
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSDoom 3 running on Windows
DOWNLOAD Doom 3 patch 1.3