This monster sized patch will update Crysis to version 1.2. Note: it is important that you download the 1.2.1 hot-fix after installing this update. See the Games section of this site for a list of Crysis patches. According to EA, the main improvements in this patch includes the following tweaks to multiplayer mode, mod support and balance of weapons:
- Added mod loader to main menu.
- Increased damage of most player-fired weapons and decreased damage of most AI-fired weapons.
- Added auto team balance.
- Added grenade indicator for enemy and friendly team.
- Added additional audio feedback (headshot/body) on bullet impact.
- Fully implementing Crytek’s internal anti-cheat-solution.
- Added numbers to energy bar in PowerStruggle for quicker reference.
- Added team colors to kill/death messages.
- Team killed players no longer drop their weapon.
- Improved vehicle handling under braking and boosting.
- Greatly increased AAA damage vs. VTOL and Helicopter.
- Reduced collision damage for players hit by vehicles at lower speeds.
DOWNLOAD Crysis patch 1.2