Crysis 2 follows the critically acclaimed Crysis; the game that sent out people to buy bigger graphics cards and more RAM to cope with what was then a new era in gaming. Set in the year 2024, you play marine ‘Alcatraz’ sent in a devastated city to fend off attacks from multiple fronts in a battle for survival.
Playable on both traditional 2D monitors and 3D stereoscopic displays, Crysis 2 promises hours of mayhem and destruction in a distraught NYC using one very special Nanosuit. The Nanosuit is one piece of cool kit featuring AI, and several enhancements including stealth, strength and armour providing you with an edge when confronting the enemy.The 1.9 patch fixes some previous bugs as well as enable Direct X 11 features (a separate DX 11 download needs to be installed for these to work).
- Added Contact Shadows.
- Added DX11 benchmark level.
- Added DX11 support for Crysis 2 (the following features only work when downloading the optional DX11 package here):
- Tessellation + Displacement Mapping.
- High Quality HDR Motion Blur.
- Realistic Shadows with Variable Penumbra.
- Sprite Based Bokeh Depth of Field.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- Particles Motion Blur, Shadows and Art Updates.
- Water Rendering improvements and using Tessellation + Displacement Mapping.
- Added Realtime Local Reflections.
- Added support for Higher Res Textures Package.
- Added various new console variables to whitelist.
- Fixed bullet penetration, which had been broken by a bug introduced with the DLC 2 patch.
- Fixed issue in MP where player stats weren't always saved at the end of a game.
- Fixed issue in MP where player stats would sometimes randomly reset.
- Fixed issue with MP time played statistic, which would sometimes be too low on leaderboards and in stats.
- Fixed issue with JAW rocket not firing through window's containing broken glass.
- Fixed rare issue where a user could not access MP with a valid CD key if they had previously used an invalid CD key.
- Improved advanced graphics options menu.
- Improved anti-cheat measurements: fixed exploit which could prevent vote kicking working against a user.
- Improved multi-GPU support.
- Improved Tone Mapping.
- Re-added possibility to enable r_StereoSupportAMD via config file (unsupported).
Improve your game. Unleash your potential.
Cars, guns, jets, dudes and babes all perform better after they've been serviced, cleaned, boosted, fed and pampered. Your PC is the ultimate tool you'll ever use in shaving precious seconds off that lap or fragging the last-level boss for unreserved bragging rights.
Uniblue brings in the big guns and HEMI engines with its full suite of performance-enhancing software that extensively optimizes and improves your PC performance. Trim off the fat in your Windows Operating System to witness the rebirth of a lean, mean machine - destined to shoot your stats to stardom and beyond for respect and fear in the arena.
The battlefield is now your playground.
DOWNLOAD Crysis 2 Patch 1.9