Microsoft’s ActiveSync is the latest sync software for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs and Smartphones. All the significant improvements of previous versions are included in this package – if your current version is older than 3.5, this update will also increase compatibility with Microsoft Office XP and Windows XP. This version of ActiveSync also contains the following:
- Faster transfer of data files including media.
- Ability to sync photos assigned to contacts from Outlook on the desktop.
- ActiveSync 4.2 supports PC sync via USB cable, Bluetooth or infrared connection.
- Improves USB driver to increase connection stability and avoid crashes.
- Better detection of cradled devices.
- Fixes bug with ActiveSync falling into guest mode repeatedly.
- Fixes bug where desktop fails to detect cradled device.
- Fixes bug where device and desktop report different connection states and sync does not start.
- Improves the reliability of large file transfers.
- Enhances Desktop Connection Wizard UI to make connection setup easier.
- Improves stability to reduce application level crashes.
DOWNLOAD ActiveSync 4.5