Here is what Microsoft have to say about Windows Live Mail (desktop version), with all their hype included:
- Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL and Gmail).
- The power of desktop software with the flexibility of Web-based e-mail (which allows you to also work offline).
- A way to get your newsgroups and RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail.
- The power to instantly add an MSpaces blog entry about any message.
- Keep in touch with your Messenger contacts right from inside the program.
- Easy creation and editing of photo e-mails.
- Spam filters.
- Events and calendar management.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWindows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or
Windows Server 2008
DOWNLOAD Windows Live Mail 14