This update for CorelDRAW 12 includes the following fixes:
- Cropped bitmaps maintain their cropped state after an effect is applied.
- Resolution settings are maintained when you edit a bitmap from CorelDRAW in Corel PHOTO-PAINT using OLE.
- When snapping an object to the grid, the bounding box of an object is recognized.
- The shortcut key conflict between the Bezier tool and the Smart Drawing tool has been resolved.
- The Text on a Path property bar is correctly updated when the Pick tool is active.
- Toolbars docked on same line as menu bar are aligned correctly.
- The menu bar’s height is maintained when the application is restored by double-clicking the title bar.
- The correct keyboard is selected after installing the application when you use a French-Belgian keyboard.
- Dragging a file from the Open, Import or Export dialog boxes onto the workspace opens the file.
- Zooming using the mouse wheel button behaves like zooming with F keys.
- Objects in the background do not shift when zooming with the F2 key.
- Bitmap-editing functionality is active in all locations when Corel PHOTO-PAINT is not installed.
- The Web Image Optimizer recognizes individual objects for export.
- Connector lines remain connected at midpoints when objects are moved.
- The Hue/Saturation/Lightness effect can be applied to vector objects.
- Embedded chart grid lines display and print correctly.
- Holding the Ctrl when dragging an object constrains the object horizontally and vertically.
- Selecting a guideline over a filled object has been improved.
- The default guideline color is maintained regardless of open dockers.
- The error message File Copy error. Temp or output drive may be full, has been fixed.
- The Portuguese-Brazilian spelling dictionary has been updated.
- Language ID is maintained during copying and pasting text from Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Objects under text don't shift when you edit the text.
- Superscript and subscript characters do not shift when the text is rotated.
- Text objects with a manual offset open correctly.
- Text appears correctly when saving to the Version 9 file format or earlier.
- When editing text, the correct style is applied to new text.
- Chinese text will now be marked in the correct language when opened from CorelDRAW 8/9.
- When editing AUTHORCorelFILE NAMECGS12SP1EN.mspFILE SIZE12MBSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSCorelDRAW 12, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 12 or
CorelDRAW 12 Graphics Suite
DOWNLOAD CorelDRAW 12 Service Pack 1 (SP1)