- SVG Export Issues Corrected in Service Pack 1
- Fixed Japanese characters now export correctly to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format.
- The transparent background option is now available when exporting to TIFF format.
- Transparent backgrounds now export correctly to Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format.
- Text layers are no longer truncated or omitted when exporting files from CorelDRAW 11 to Corel PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) format.
- Layers and lenses now export correctly to Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format. Text layers are no longer truncated or omitted when exporting files from CorelDRAW 11 to PSD format.
- In Corel PHOTO-PAINT 11, masks defining transparency information are no longer lost when exporting or saving to GIF format.
- Service Pack 1 contains improvements to globalization support within text input for Latin- and Asian-language operating systems.
- Service Pack 1 has also corrected a stability issue that occurred while copying a CorelDRAW (CDR), Corel R.A.V.E. (CLK), or Corel PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) file from Windows Explorer to an Iomega ZIP drive.
- Support for PDF/X1-a and PDF/X-3 support has been added to the Publish to PDF dialog. They are found in the PDF Style dropdown.
- Embedding a Proportional Japanese font in a PDF file no longer results in an invalid PDF file. A font substitution no longer takes place when embedding the non-proportional Mincho Japanese font in a PDF file. Fixed extended characters now appear correctly in PDF files.
- CorelDRAW will now import files created by Corel Grafigo.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSCorelDRAW 11, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 11 or
CorelDRAW 11 Graphics Suite
DOWNLOAD CorelDRAW 11 Service Pack 1 (SP1)